*Please note: This is not the official PSMB/HRDF 1MalaysiaGRIP page. This is a private site created by group of training providers offering approved training programs under the 1malaysiaGRIP project. Thank you.
***Please note 1MalaysiaGRIP Scheme application is on hold pending HRDF updates
Check if you are eligible to apply for the 1MalaysiaGRIP fund
- Must be Malaysian (MyKad ID)
- Must be currently employed with SSM Registered Business in Malaysia (MyCO ID)
- Government staff not eligible
Terms & Conditions
- Each class intake is maximum 25 trainees (15 max from NON-HRDF registered companies). If we reach more than the allocation permitted, we may transfer you to the next intake.
- Availability of seats will be on first-come-first-serve basis (based on complete applications with all documents required)
- Application is further subject to PSMB Approval. Once we have submitted to PSMB, no changes will be entertained.
- If you miss the closing date for the intake, please call us to check if you can still submit the application.
- Once the application is confirmed by PSMB, we will contact you to confirm all the logistic information and you will receive the welcome email with your study plan. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON ANOTHER PROGRAM BY ANY TRAINING PROVIDERS UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE COURSE.
- Please make sure that the information provided in your application is accurate to avoid delay in processing, especially your email address. Your name & company name on the PSMB form must be same as on the salary slip. Please check with your HR of your company’s HRDF status (registered or not)
- If you do not hear from the office, please call us before the scheduled date of the program to reconfirm your attendance in case of miscommunication, incomplete or missing information during the application process or if your email bounces.
- Complete the program registration form
- Complete PSMB Application Form
- A copy of your IC
- A copy of your latest Salary Slip (employee can hide salary information if required)
PLEASE REFER TO HRDF.COM.MY FOR OFFICIAL INFORMATION.